Why does Hamilton County's website look like this?
Your browser cannot find our style and presentation information. You’re welcome to use the page as is, or upgrade your browser to its latest version. See your browser’s website for more information.
Board of County Commissioners
138 East Court Street, Rm 603, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Ph: 513 946-4400 Fx: 513 946-4444
Hamilton County Boards and Commissions
TO: Hamilton County Citizens
Are you interested in getting more involved in your government and serving Hamilton County? Hamilton County Commissioners will be making appointments to the following boards and commissions:
- Regional Planning Commission (2 positions) DEADLINE - Friday, March 6, 2015
- Elderly Services Program Advisory Council (1 position) DEADLINE - Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- Southwestern Ohio Regional Transit Authority (3 positions) DEADLINE - Wednesday, March 18, 2015
- Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) (1 alternate position) DEADLINE - Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Rural Zoning Commission (RZC) (1 alternate position) DEADLINE - Wednesday, March 25, 2015
If you're interested in serving on one of these Boards, please complete and return the County's Board application to Jacqueline Panioto, Clerk of the Board of Commissioners, by the deadline referenced in the link above, and attach your professional resume. You may submit your application by email to
or fax it to: 513.946.4444.
You can access the County's Board application at the link below: