Why does Hamilton County's website look like this?
Your browser cannot find our style and presentation information. You’re welcome to use the page as is, or upgrade your browser to its latest version. See your browser’s website for more information.
Office of Reentry Program
138 E. Court, Room 603, Cincinnati, OH 45202
(513) 946-4304 | Fax: (513) 946-4330
Hamilton County Reentry Program
- Basic Needs - To develop strategies to address the basic needs of individuals returning to the community from incarceration (including housing).
- Workforce & Business Development - To develop strategies to address the immediate and on-going employment needs of individuals returning to the community from incarceration.
- Community Awareness & Training - To develop strategies to eliminate or reduce the stigma that follows those that have been incarcerated.
- Family & Community Support - To develop strategies to reunite families, when appropriate; and to develop strategies that provide a full range of evidence-based interventions that address underlying issues that contribute to further involvement in the criminal justice system (such as mental health, substance abuse, health, and criminal thinking).
- Policy Development & Advocacy - To develop strategies to eliminate/change laws, regulations, and policies that result in collateral sanctions or barriers to successful reentry.
- Data & Evaluation - To gather information that informs the planning process and to develop strategies that support on-going data collection and evaluation needed to document progress.
- Sustainability - To develop strategies to sustain and expand upon all components of the reentry action plan.
(513) 946-4304 main
(513) 946-4938 fax