Reserve a Facility or a Room

Special Event Assistance

Each year we assist various different agencies and organizations in their request for space within a County building or use of an outside plaza "Special Event". All requests for the use of space within a County building must have an Elected Official as a Sponsor in order to be processed.

Depending on the date and time of the event, as well as your specific needs, there may be a charge. The first step in arranging a Special Event is to call the Department of County Facilities at (513) 946-5051 and request an Application for Permit to Use County Facilities or Property  or an Application for Permit to Use County Space. Please review 2.3 Rules and Regulations Governing the Use of County Facilities or Property   before downloading an application.

800 Broadway Conference Room Scheduling

If you are a County agency and wish to reserve a conference room in the 800 Broadway Building, we can assist you with the 16th floor. Different table/chair set ups may be available. Contact us here   or (513) 946-5051 or 946-5073.