Your brand new connection to workplace wellness
Hamilton County offers a generous benefits package for all full-time regular employees.
- medical and dental insurance
- optional vision, accident, and critical illness insurance
- long-term disability insurance
- basic life insurance and optional voluntary life insurance
- flexible spending accounts (health care and dependent care)
- paid sick leave accumulating at 4.6 hours per pay period (15 days per year)
- vacation benefits, with most departments beginning at 2 weeks after the first year
- 10 paid holidays per year (see list)
- membership in Ohio PERS (retirement plan not part of Federal Social Security)
- transportation reimbursement program (pre-tax deduction for commuting expenses)
- employee assistance program
- deferred compensation program
Read and learn about our Employee Contribution and Benefits Guide.