The Board of County Commissioners recognizes the benefits of workplace wellness programs that support employee health and wellness; they have been shown to increase productivity, reduce absenteeism and on-the-job injuries, and improve the morale and quality of life for employees. Workplace wellness programs can also play an important role in containing healthcare costs for both the employee and the County.
The Purpose of Hamilton County's Workplace Wellness Program is:
- To empower employees to attain their best possible health.
- To aide in reducing preventable healthcare costs for both the employees and the County.
- Provide a supportive work environment that promotes the health and well-being of its employees.
- Commit resources to foster awareness about personal health and to build a supportive workplace environment that encourages and motivates employees to make the healthy choice and take healthy actions.
- To be a role model for other employers within Hamilton County.
STEP 1: Health Screening
Option A - Schedule and complete your On-site Health Screening
- On-site Screening Schedule here.
- Schedule Your Screening here.
- What To Expect At A Screening.
Option B - Schedule a visit with your Primary Care Physician and turn in the Healthy Directions PCP Packet to TriHealth.
STEP 2: Online Health Risk Assessment
Once you've completed your screening, complete the online Health Risk Assessment. (Yes, we want you to wait until after the screening, so you can input the information from your screening.)
- Go to: 2016 Online Health Risk Assessment
- Enter your USER ID and PASSWORD as follows:
USER ID: first four letters of your first name + first four letters of your last name + birth month and birth day (MMDD format); no spaces or characters. Example: John Smith, Date of Birth: Feb 3, 1954 would be johnsmit0203
Your PASSWORD: Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Click "Assess Your Health Now" to begin the assessment. You will need your biometric screening numbers for the "HEALTH TEST" section.
- Once the assessment is complete, click "FINISH" at the bottom of the page.
- Rename the report: First Last Name and date: Joe Smith 09.01.2016. Then click "Save & Exit".
- You should now see a new wellness score from 2016 on your opening page. Print this page to keep for your records.
For more information, please contact:
Wellness Coordinator II
Office: 513 977 2124