The Risk Management division assures that the County's assets are protected from loss. The Risk Manager handles all aspects of risk for the County including:
- Securing insurance and handling claims
- Making recommendations regarding the County's risk policies
- Ensuring that occupational safety laws and regulations are followed by employees
- Administering the County's Workers' Compensation program
- Overseeing the County's Safety and Security Team which provides support and expertise in the development and implementation of safety, security and loss prevention programs that help reduce the likelihood of incidents, injury or property loss.
If you have questions, please contact Risk Manager Paul Allen .