For Residents

Services for Residents

People Working Cooperatively

People Working Cooperatively (PWC) offers home repair and emergency repair services to low income homeowners. For more information contact PWC at 513-351-7921 or  

Renter Accessibility Program

Grants available to renters and landlords to pay for accessibility modifications in rental units.  If a renter has a disability and needs to make modifications to the unit, like a ramp or grab bars, this program can help.  Please see below application or call Hamilton County Planning and Development at 513-946-8230 for more information.

Renter Accessibility Program Application  

Citizen Participation

The Community Development Act provides for the involvement of citizens in all facets of the Program. Due to the large number of communities participating in the County CD program and the variety of local community development needs encountered, each local community is encouraged to develop a citizen participation structure appropriate to its situation.

The Community Development Department is available to provide technical assistance to communities in formulating their local CD Program. Additionally, assistance will be provided on request to interested citizens, neighborhood groups, and low and moderate income persons in developing proposals for funding. For further information please call us at 946-8230.

The full Citizen Participation Plan can be accessed here  .