Report A Concern

Welcome to Hamilton County's Report a Concern page for residents. Please note, these links should not be used in the case of an emergency. If you are facing an emergency, please dial 911.

Here you are able to report air quality concerns, health complaints, stormwater and sewer problems, or request a humane investigation or zoning complaint.