The regular meetings of the Board of County Commissioners will convene on Monday at 11:00 a.m. and Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. of each week. Such regular meetings will convene on those dates except legal holidays, summer session, and days on which a majority of the Board may be disabled, on vacation, or out of town.
The Board meets at 138 East Court Street, Room 603, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 Map.
Click here to view the Board's meeting calendar.
Guidelines for those who wish to speak during a Commissioners meeting:
- Please fill out a speakers request card and include all pertinent information.
- Submit your card to the Clerk of the Board prior to the beginning of the meeting or hearing.
- Speakers are generally granted 2 minutes to address the Board. Commissioners comments or questions will not count against your time.
- Specify if your comments will be about an agenda item.
- If your comments are not related to an agenda item or topic, you will be called at the end of the session or as time allows.
Thank you for your cooperation and for participating in your government.